Thursday 5 May 2011

An introduction.

Hey folks,

I've created this blog as a means to help myself stay on top of music. I enjoy reading reviews and blogs about music - ALL music - but too often I find there is a "niche" market attached to every reviewer. Be it Metal, Hip-hop, Indie, Pop etc... Most blogs/reviewers are attached to a genre, and will seldom stray from reviewing other music.

I created this blog with the intention of reviewing any and all kinds of music as well as posting entries about my thoughts on music (I consider myself the average listener). I will try to review anything from Avant-Garde Jazz, to top 40 chart music. Having said that, I do have a musical preference... Much of which discriminates against Top-40 music, but this does not mean I can't enjoy it.

I will do my best to keep up with new-release albums... But I plan on throwing in my thoughts on older records on a regular basis.

Suggestions for music to review is more than appreciated...  
REQUEST ALBUMS I WOULD OTHERWISE NEVER HEAR ... I'm here to expand my own musical taste.

-A.

5 comments:

  1. I'm a big music fan so I can't wait to see some of your reviews. Good luck! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Site. Love this. Keep up the bands that I've never heard of! Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fleet Foxes new album, Helplessness Blues? And also The Fall by the Gorillaz. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm planning on doing the Fleet Foxes album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think you could do a review of Billy Talent's "Billy Talent"? It's a great album but from what I hear, it isn't heard very much outside of Canada and Germany.

    ReplyDelete